Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: My Post-Thanksgiving Thanks for RioGrande Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DCG
msg tools
Just posting to express my gratitude for RioGrande Games. I finally got my copy of Roll for the Galaxy to the table after owning it for a couple of years. But I couldn't play it because it was missing some necessary components. All it took was an email to RioGrande (and a second to get them my shipping address) and they fixed me up. I was worried because this game had been out for a while, but they still had spare components. I know this seems routine for a lot of BGG users, but for me, this was a great relief. Thanks for reading.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, RGG is one of the best at providing replacement components. I acquired a copy of Jambo that was missing about half of the chits. Even though it had been OOP for years at that point, they were able to provide them for basically the cost of shipping. Even though they seem to be struggling to stay relevant, their service is top notch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hear Hear! A toast to Rio Grande Games! May their business prosper!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Long
Canada
Whitby
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robininni wrote:
Hear Hear! A toast to Rio Grande Games! May their business prosper!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.