Popular Tags: [View All]
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't noticed a FAQ anywhere.

We have had one question I haven't been able to find an answer to, and no one else has discussed that I can find.

I might not have the working exactly correct, but in the Tutorial we have seen "Move 3 to attack <the nearest non ready hero>"

We haven't been able to find a definition of "non ready" that is 100% clear.

Does this mean someone who has spent all their activations? We were playing with 3 Rebels, and the Rebel with 2 activations had used one of theirs so every Rebel had 1 activation left, and this came up, so who is the "non ready" hero? We just chose closest Rebel, but we feel it should be clearer or defined in the rule book.

Again, this was yesterday so I might have not remembered the working 100% correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the definition:
RRG - Ready wrote:
• A hero is ready if he has at least one ready (green) activation
token on his Hero sheet.

So yes, in your described case, all three heroes are Ready and none of them satisfy the targeting criteria. Thus, you should default to the target that best satisfies the criteria, which would arguably be the nearest hero (although nearest Rebel is a fine interpretation too).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Feels good to see Aussies helping Aussies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.