Subject: Just completed the first scenario, now the questions begin!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garret Trezona
United States
Cutler Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
We just started our first two player campaign. I think overall it went smooth but there were definitely some questions that I had that I couldn't seem to find.

1) When you kill an enemy, do you drop a 1 coin in its spot always?

2) How exactly does looting work? I feel like we ended up with so many coins on the board that we didn't loot because we really didn't know how to. I know I read that if you end your turn on a spot with a coin or treasure than you can automatically pick it up. We also have loot actions on cards which I didn't fully understand. When the card says "Loot" or "Loot 2", how exactly does that work?

3) At the end of the first scenario we received the random side quest loot. How do the random quests work? Are we able to just do it right after we finish the first scenario or do we have to wait?

4) We were successful in completing the first scenario, we were both level 1 and did the mission on level "0". Do we get any bonus besides for completing it besides whatever is listed on the mission page? For example do we get any bonus xp or gold for completing it?

5) When we loot a 1 Gold coin, is it always just worth 1? I only ended the first scenario with 5 coins, I feel like I'll never be able to buy anything.

6) Everytime you play your two cards, they go in the discard pile unless there is the x on the action that you used, then it will go in the lost pile. Everytime you long rest you take all the discarded cards back in to your hand but you also must put one card in the lost pile, is this correct?

Thank you so much for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kratz
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Several of these are denoted on the back page of the manual. Xp column is how many xp you get for successful completion of the scenario, g is the amount of gold each coin gathered is worth. No other bonuses unless specified in the scenario book.

The loot actions give you a range, you pick up everything in that many spaces away from you, loot 1 gets all coins and chests in adjacent spaces.

Random scenarios immediately unlock that scenario, it is immediately available.

Enemies drop a coin unless they are summoned.

Correct on card play, also for a short rest, 1 card from discard goes into lost pile, but long rest you pick, short rest is random.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garret Trezona
United States
Cutler Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
Thank you, that was all I needed to know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.