Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Taylor
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was thinking about what I will need to store this. For both Mansions of Madness and Descent I have large Plano boxes to accommodate everything. Considering I am getting the all in collection, would I need that size box?

Anyone have an idea?

P.S. - Thank you guys for the pics!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm thinking of going the Plano box route eventually. I received my All-In Pledge earlier and there is quite a bit of content!

So far, after ditching the insert in the base game and bagging the game materials, I've only been able to fit into the base game box comfortably the base game and promo pack materials.

Currently the other expansions are still in their original boxes. A modest size Plano box would be very helpful for this game. It's definitely on my to do list!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Taylor
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one of the Red Plano boxes from when I first got Mansions 2nd Edition and needed to bump that up to a bigger one to accommodate expansions. I got the all in bundle, but until Xmas, I only have the base game. I am hoping the older Plano will do it, but from what you said, I may need another upgrade.

Oh well, I cant wait to try this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cook
msg tools
mbmb
I just received my All-In bundle today and opened all the goodies! It took a little time and its a very tight fit but I managed to get ALL components from all expansions and the promo box into the Core box! I even used a small Plano box to store the Animus and Nemesis tokens but I just bagged the standard enemies (Zombies, Werewolves, etc).

I think I may reconsider once I've gotten further into the rules and unwrapped all the decks - once I sleeve the cards I certainly won't be able to fit everything anymore, its already as tight as it can be.

Is anyone familiar enough with the mechanics to know if it would be possible/useful to set up separate baggies for scenario-specific components? Like, would it be easiest to keep the Axitath pieces in their own bag just to come out during his scenario or are they used in other scenarios as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did take the time to separate out the Scenario Specific content in my game. You'll find that most of the content in the expansions are what's referred to as Scenario Specific content. There are a few exceptions though.

For example in the Night Terrors expansion it comes with two playable characters, but (get this) they are unplayable when playing the Night Terrors scenario.

It also comes with a new Reaver type called Malefic. Malefic must be included when playing the Night Terrors scenario, but may be used in other Shared Dream scenarios as well!

Everything else in that expansion is specifically for that Night Terrors scenario.

Each expansion is different though and ultimately it's up to you how you want to mix and match certain components. A quick glance at the front of the rules of any given expansion will let you know what's what.

I did find it useful though to separate out the scenario specific components. I know it will save me a lot of time in the future when setting up any given scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cook
msg tools
mbmb
Great, I plan to spend a little time with it this weekend and will likely bag the scenario specific stuff separately just to make set up faster and to avoid accidentally including scenario specific components in the wrong scenario.

I used a Plano box to store the Animus and Nemesis minis for protection but I left the rest of the figures (zombies, dogs, shades, etc) in a bag together...they seem pretty stout and unlikely to bend/break so I feel okay about that setup for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.