Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Knauss
United States
Winter Garden
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Man I never thought I’d wish for a FFG rulebook that has a listing and picture of all the Games pieces.

For my copy of The Lost Legion the box says I should have 14 crystals, but none were in the box. Was that a misprint on the box or am I actually missing pieces?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
There definitely are supposed to be mana tokens in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Knauss
United States
Winter Garden
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benkyo wrote:

I was afraid of that. I’ll try requesting from Wizkids, but I think it’s been over their 90 day period. Any idea how “open” their policy is?

Good news I guess is that is doesn’t really effect gameplay especially for someone who only plays solo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Archange1 wrote:
Good news I guess is that is doesn’t really effect gameplay especially for someone who only plays solo.

Right, I mean they are totally pointless unless you play with 4-5 players.

Also, the Lost Legion tokens I had were significantly duller than the ones in the base set, so I used to separate them out and leave them in the box anyway.

Now I've replaced all mine with shiny acrylic tokens, which look a lot nicer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Knauss
United States
Winter Garden
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benkyo wrote:
Archange1 wrote:

Also, the Lost Legion tokens I had were significantly duller than the ones in the base set, so I used to separate them out and leave them in the box anyway.

Ohhhh... shiny acrylic tokens, those sound fancy, where Can I pick up some of those?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Archange1 wrote:
Benkyo wrote:
Archange1 wrote:

Ohhhh... shiny acrylic tokens, those sound fancy, where Can I pick up some of those?

Another BGG user bought them in bulk and sent out packets to interested BGGers, so I haven't looked into it myself (all gone now). I get the impression they aren't that hard to find though - a range of colors are produced in bulk in China and various retailers sell them for decorative/event purposes. They turn up in a lot of Kickstarter games these days too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Archange1 wrote:

I don't know if these are the same ones Benkyo is talking about, but the magic search term that led me to my fancy alternate mana crystals was "acrylic ice".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Front
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benkyo wrote:

Together with 1 dice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Harris
msg tools
Get 'em from Wizkids if you can, but unless you're playing with a lot of players I wouldn't worry too much. The extra crystals and die in the expansion are really just because you can play with five people now - you're rarely gonna need that many mana tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Knauss
United States
Winter Garden
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the missing pieces in the mail yesterday from Wizkids support.
Thanks all for help and thank you Wizkids!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.