5 Posts

Tobago» Forums » General

Subject: Treasure and Clue Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thiago Scuccuglia
Brazil
flag msg tools
Recently I bought a copy of Tobago from Zoch Verlag but unfortunately the treasure cards were missing.
Also, the rulebook says it comes with 52 clue cards but I only received 47.
Does anyone have a PNP version or could scan them for me please? It wouldn't take much time and it would save me from leaving the game aside.

Ps. I have contacted Zoch Verlag and at first they said I would be receiving my replacement soon and then they changed to "the treasure cards are out of stock".

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Richtberg
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
thscuccuglia wrote:
Recently I bought a copy of Tobago from Zoch Verlag but unfortunately the treasure cards were missing.
Does anyone have a PNP version or could scan them for me please? It wouldn't take much time and it would save me from leaving the game aside.

Ps. I have contacted Zoch Verlag and at first they said I would be receiving my replacement soon and then they changed to "the treasure cards are out of stock".

Thanks!

Dear Thiago,
that's a pitty… I can give you the original print-PDFs if that might help you. I uploaded them here:
http://download.simba-dickie.com/downloads/3fa0b7d2a67621a-8...
Feel free to download and print them for your personal use. Be aware, the link won't hold for long
Sorry for that, Oliver from Zoch
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Lutjeharms
Belgium
Nazareth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be too bad not be able to play such a wonderful game as Tobago.
I'll scan the cards for you on wednesday evening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Lutjeharms
Belgium
Nazareth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just saw the reply from
Oliver Richtberg
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

Let me know if you still need the scans. I'll be on stand-by cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
olric wrote:
thscuccuglia wrote:

Thanks!

Dear Thiago,
that's a pitty… I can give you the original print-PDFs if that might help you. I uploaded them here:
http://download.simba-dickie.com/downloads/3fa0b7d2a67621a-8...
Feel free to download and print them for your personal use. Be aware, the link won't hold for long
Sorry for that, Oliver from Zoch

Wow. What a classy response.

Kudos to you, Oliver.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.