Subject: My storage solution rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dale Miller
United States
Rawlins
Wyoming
flag msg tools
I am really enjoying this game, but I got my kickstarter and I couldn't place everything in the base box (I am lookin at you Black Plague). The kickstarter pledge I purchased was the Freya's Favor level. Since it wouldn't all fit in the box I decided to make an insert for it out of foamcore and I am really pleased with how it turned it (after several attempts).

Hope you enjoyed. Somehow I managed to make 5 additional inserts that I have no use for. With that being said I want to offer them here for $15 shipped, this will cover my costs. Unfortunately this would be for the US only as I have no idea how to mail items to foreign countries and I am not sure it would survive the trip.

If you are interested PM me.

Dale
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Hurman
Australia
Oxley
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jonnielawman wrote:
I am really enjoying this game, but I got my kickstarter and I couldn't place everything in the base box (I am lookin at you Black Plague).

I thought it fit pretty easily but your way is much neater.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg D
Canada
North Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
Wow, it looks so organized. Well done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colby Dollens
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
+2 Actions, please!
badge
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
mbmbmbmbmb
Spectator77 wrote:
jonnielawman wrote:
I am really enjoying this game, but I got my kickstarter and I couldn't place everything in the base box (I am lookin at you Black Plague).

I thought it fit pretty easily but your way is much neater.

With the plastic miniatures, buildings, and fortifications it is still possible to fit everything in the box but extremely messy. If I get to painting all the plastic in this game I will certainly have to figure something out.

Beautiful work, OP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.