Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Bartel
Australia
Salisbury Heights
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen the thread for the replacement cards. (Very helpful)
But is there a card list for Wave 2 (Arcane Portal, Darkness Falls, and Legendary components)?

The Darkness Falls Components List says 18 Core Hero Power Cards, but I have only 17.
On the other hand, The Legendary Components list says 15 Hollywood Armory cards, and I have 16! (2 copies of Crimson King's Shield).
And I also have 19 Darkness Falls Emporium Cards rather than 18.

I'd like to work out what I'm missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
haos17 wrote:
I've seen the thread for the replacement cards. (Very helpful)
But is there a card list for Wave 2 (Arcane Portal, Darkness Falls, and Legendary components)?

The Darkness Falls Components List says 18 Core Hero Power Cards, but I have only 17.
On the other hand, The Legendary Components list says 15 Hollywood Armory cards, and I have 16! (2 copies of Crimson King's Shield).
And I also have 19 Darkness Falls Emporium Cards rather than 18.

I'd like to work out what I'm missing.

I may create one if I have time but here are the tips based off my own experiences splitting them up:

- Firstly split all cards into 4 piles, 1 pile with no logo and 3 based off the tiny expansion logo (Arcane Portal logo - Balrog Head/Darkness Falls - bat wings / Vastyrious Lair - dragon wings)
- Hero Power Cards also include Talent cards (this confused me for a bit)

All up I wasn't missing anything luckily I don't think and I didn't have any duplicates but 2 x revised cards didn't match what I had which was Morrigan's Hunters Prey and the Savage Background Talent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Wood
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've checked through my order and I had everything per the checksheet included. No duplicates for me either.

The only confusing thing was, as Andrew mentioned, the 18 Hero Power cards was 17 Hero Powers and 1 Talent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Bartel
Australia
Salisbury Heights
SA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, that would explain it. 17 Hero Power and 1 Talent (The Darkness Falls version of Chosen by Gods.)
Yes, it took me a little while to work out that the cards packs weren't quite separated by expansion.
Thanks for the clarification. Nothing missing, but I did get a couple of extra cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milan Horvatovic
msg tools
@Simone: How many cards are in the Wave 2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
milanhorvatovic wrote:
@Simone: How many cards are in the Wave 2?

He's already answered this here, actually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.