Subject: Really excited to try this one rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zach
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
Got it yesterday and set it up. Read the rules and the number of strategies I think could work are amazing. The minis look prettty decent (I’d like to see some painted), I don’t have any issues with the cards, and I’m just so pumped to try it out. Just off the top of my head, the classic build your deck points, conquer and defend, conquer and loot, vast empire of buildings. I’m really excited. Not to mention all the combos of decks.

I only have two complaints pre game:
The two player board is uuuuggglllyyy. It looks like they had a small picture and blew it up. I think it’ll be fine and I’ve seen worse but considered this game has some of the prettiest art it’s weird that the board isn’t more invocative and has the super ugly border lines.
That and the colors (blue, green, red, yellow) look like they just used paint bucket on ms paint. I’d like to have seen maybe a navy, burgundy, gold, and forest green.
Minor complaints. I’m very excited. Will be playing 2p hopefully tonight.

Edit: also, Having not played it yet, I think the two player implementation and the directors of the game or genius, I think it’ll still work great as a two player area control game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.