Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read a post in the rules forum that discussed if tied bids bid again and tie the cards are discarded. This issue came up in our first few plays last night. I looked through the rules last night more carefully and found the solution in the rules.

*If players are ever tied bidding with 0 Scudo, even as a secondary bidding round to settle a tie, the cards the players were bidding for are immediately discarded from the game and they pay their initial bid if there was one divided by 2 rounded down to the bank.
*No players may choose the cards they will keep until all bidding positions have been established for the current auction.

However in the rules it is written under the special rules for five players. In the forum post it seems to apply to a four player game as well. So just wanted to clarrify that this rule applies to all player counts not just a five player game?

Another thought as well. What happens if two or more tie for most money at the end of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Draper
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This ruling holds true for all player counts. If two players are tied at game end they will share victory!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. That is the way we played it after I found that rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.