Hide
4 Posts

Eldritch Horror» Forums » General

Subject: Investigator Replacement Stands rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erick Villarreal
msg tools
I just want to post this for those of you who are looking for investigator stands and don't have 3D printers. I found some from Gaming Trunk, they're made out of wood and they fit perfectly. They don't damage the tokens at all. I've attached the link for anyone interested I'll upload my picture with them this afternoon.

https://gamingtrunk.com/eldritch-horror/investigator-stands-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erick Villarreal
msg tools
projectzero254 wrote:
I just want to post this for those of you who are looking for investigator stands and don't have 3D printers. I found some from Gaming Trunk, they're made out of wood and they fit perfectly. They don't damage the tokens at all. I've attached the link for anyone interested I'll upload my picture with them this afternoon.

https://gamingtrunk.com/eldritch-horror/investigator-stands-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignas Masilionis
United States
NYC
Queens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could you list all component you use not from game itself I see:
gate stands
Life/sanity disks
Monster stands

I have 3D printer but looking for ideas ;D

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erick Villarreal
msg tools
Sure thing.

Well, you know the monster stands (I have a generic monster cup) and the gate stands, for health and sanity I use those wheel tokens, for clues I use just the regular clues (I have a generic clue bag), I have a little wooden separation for the remainder of my tokens. So for example, my skill, focus, and eldritch tokens sit there. As well as the clue tokens I don’t use if I’m not using an expansion board. A little wooden separator for the travel tickets. A wooden separator for my encounter, mythos, and gate cards. That about covers it. My relics and unique assets sit on the board where the legend is at, and my asset cards sit on the board on top of 11 on the ship image.

Hope this helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.