Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Nelson
United States
Oxford
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I ordered some items from Gamenerdz the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and it is still awaiting fulfillment. I emailed them last week and they haven't replied and called this morning and didn't get a hold of them and couldn't leave a message. I know they just had a site wide sale and am wondering if they are backed up as they usually sprint to get things shipped. Anyone else having the same problem? I understand if they are backlogged but I am also worried my item might be forgotten. Usually have had good experiences with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had ordered something on cyber Monday and have not received anything yet either so assumed it was just a delay due to volume.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Kay C
msg tools
I ordered on November 22 and am scheduled to receive my package tomorrow. I think they just got slammed with the 10% off sale. Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dumidu Surasinghe
South Africa
flag msg tools
mb
Yup, they must have got a tonne of orders.

I ordered my stuff on November 24th and it got delivered yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Buttery
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Yea. I ordered on November 30th and nothing has shipped. I have sent 2 emails asking for an update on my order with no response. I even mentioned that I understood they must be swamped with orders after Thanksgiving but that I just want assurance that it is in the queue to be shipped. To me it is just poor customer service to not respond at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandy
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Gammon wrote:
Yea. I ordered on November 30th and nothing has shipped. I have sent 2 emails asking for an update on my order with no response. I even mentioned that I understood they must be swamped with orders after Thanksgiving but that I just want assurance that it is in the queue to be shipped. To me it is just poor customer service to not respond at all.

I ordered a zombicide black plague due to being on sale for 59.97 and emailed about it, then called. I spoke to Jay on the phone who said they are about 2 days behind on emails as well. I'm sure everyone is emailing wondering why there's a delay but of course we all know why.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.