5 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Question about treasure chests rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan F
Canada
flag msg tools
So my gaming buddy and I played through the first 3 scenarios yesterday evening and we missed a couple treasure chests. The first we missed because even though I was about to end my move on it, my buddy convinced me to end elsewhere for strategic reasons and we didn't realize that once the scenario was over we wouldn't be able to loot the rest of the map. The second one we just weren't able to get to it before we would have been exhausted, so we had to defeat enemies instead.

Anyway, just wondering if we'll get another opportunity in the campaign to open those chests or they're lost forever unless we replay the scenarios?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grey Fox
Portugal
Sintra
Sintra
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The second one. You can, however, replay the scenario whenever you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delith Malistar
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just like in real life, if you miss the opportunity, you need to try again to get the booty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Schofield
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the third scenario of the book though you could potentially not be able to return at some point in the game if you no longer meet the scenario requirements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Politis
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scooph81 wrote:
On the third scenario of the book though you could potentially not be able to return at some point in the game if you no longer meet the scenario requirements.

I believe playing on casual mode (which is the only way to return to a scenario anyway) you can play any revealed scenario and ignore the requirements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.