Jon Halls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having had a quick look at the app, i noticed there were a couple of missions which included "supporting characters" like a Bith, a Gran, a Nikto etc.

since i have a stupidly huge collection of the old WotC star wars minis, i was wondering if anyone has compiled a (spoiler free) list of these assorted scum and villainy types so i can dig out the appropriate miniatures beforehand?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gideon Stargrave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
severindrax wrote:
Having had a quick look at the app, i noticed there were a couple of missions which included "supporting characters" like a Bith, a Gran, a Nikto etc.

since i have a stupidly huge collection of the old WotC star wars minis, i was wondering if anyone has compiled a (spoiler free) list of these assorted scum and villainy types so i can dig out the appropriate miniatures beforehand?

Oooh, good question! I am interested in this info too... although, in the interest of full disclosure, all of my old WotC SW minis are in Plano boxes separated by faction, and the Aliens box is basically a bestiary organized A-Z [well, technically from Amanin to Yuzzem].
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Halls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mines jumbled together in 3 crates, light, dark and fringe. i wish i had that sort of organisation lol

actually, thinking about it, the original campaigns have this sort of thing going on as well. i might just bite the blaster bolt and compile a list myself, and post it up on the geek. i'm usually the imperials anyway so spoilers are not really an issue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WotC?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ess Why
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Herman92 wrote:
WotC?

Wizards of the Coast
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
esswhy wrote:
Herman92 wrote:
WotC?

Wizards of the Coast

Oh - OK, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Halls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, every mission up to wave 7 (just before Jabbas) the list is surprisingly short

Trandoshan hunter Szark (could just use Bossk)
Wookiee prisoner (could use wookiee warrior)
broken droid (any droid. maybe chop up a spare gonk or something)
captive rebel 2 (any rebel model i guess)
weiss on foot (i tend to use gen.sorin)
ig88 copies 2
rebel informant 2(bothan spies would work nicely)
refugees 12 (these crop up a lot, generic rebels or aliens should do)
mon cal 6 (for Loku's mission only, probably easiest to get tho)
imperial patrol droid 2 (mouse droids would work well)
draylen, old smuggler (a human fringer fig would do)(MHD's mission)
bespin citizen 5 (cloud car pilots or generics)

its a strange lot, and i can see why the mission tokens are so often used.

will update with Jabbas onwards when i have them!
Also, the app. (Coming soon!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Prewitt
United States
Rolling Meadows
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that list! I've thought before about pulling out those minis and incorporating them. This gives me a good list of what to put in the box. Glad to see those minis get some use again. Great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.