Subject: Question about scenarios order after scenario 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Wilson
United States
California
flag msg tools
Question about scenarios order after scenario 2
I was just wondering since I’m getting my copy in the mail tomorrow and was just confused with what happens when you beat scenario 2 it unlocks 3 & 4 what one do you go to is there different scenario paths that open up if you win or lose a scenario
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are different scenario paths. Some paths will let you go back and play the path you skipped (such that you can do X then Y or Y then X) and some are boolean choices (such that you can do X OR Y but not both).

There is a nice scenario flow chart in the files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmbmb
Rbsk214 wrote:
I was just wondering since I’m getting my copy in the mail tomorrow and was just confused with what happens when you beat scenario 2 it unlocks 3 & 4 what one do you go to is there different scenario paths that open up if you win or lose a scenario
Thank you

You decide if you want to kill species A or species B. If you cant decide between 2 open option youll have an even harder time later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Heath
Indonesia
Surabaya
flag msg tools
badge
My YouTube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvB0rnW5_Aq0SjMT4PKQOYg
mbmbmbmbmb
Rbsk214 wrote:
Thank you

Don't worry , it will become clear once you have the scenario book and start playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Drog
United States
Jacksonville Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest playing the game, make your choices and don't cheat yourself of the experience by following a flowchart (who would create such a thing, ruins the experience!!!) this is YOUR STORY
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.