Subject: So how does it look? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Knarr
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

as it's probably still a bit early to ask how the new gameplay turned out and I have a coupon code to burn in the near future, I'm interested in how Sherman Leader actually looks. Are the tactical counters still sideways like in the KS? How did the japanese counters turn out?

To me, the aesthetics of TAL were pretty spot on. What I saw from Sherman leader so far though hasn't been exactly pleasing to my eyes, the damage tokens didn't accomodate my taste like the ones in TAL did for example. So tell me how you like the components of this game so far. Else who's gonna upload some pictures or make an unboxing video?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Norridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The counters are side view, for me that works just fine.
The best part about the counters thought is that they are all individually punched with ROUNDED CORNERS!!!!!!
They also popped rgt out of the sheets with no issues at all as did the terrain tiles.
This is the second DVG game that I've bought that's come with these counters. (B17FFL)
I was hoping these would be also and I wasn't disappointed.
Saves a ton of time not having to use a corner rounder on each one.
The cards are standard DVD size and quality.
All cards and counter printing is spot on.
Now to get it out on the table and start whacking some jerries!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuckster williams
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
One of the Japanese A. Car counters has an icon of a destroyed AT Gun on its back. If you have a color printer, it's an easy fix. Otherwise, it has no effect on game play(unless you're OCD!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Verssen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad you like the components! We have seen dozens of posts where people have to get out their corner cutters for literally hundreds of counters, so we figured we might as well get the counters printed rounded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Norridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hundreds of counters with 4 corners each, FUN!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sullivan
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
I just got to open mine. I own just about all of the leader and commander series and this is another top notch quality product from DVG. Nobody quite does games like DVG, I've been board gaming for 40+ years and they are the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.