3 Posts

Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: Ruined Hut expedition card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate Robinson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew the ruined hut card. It says, "Discard this card or build 1 item(knife, rope,shovel or medicine) for free and without an action etc.

I've only discovered a mountain and shore tile so far, so is the knife and shovel my only options? Then the invention goes to the future resources like normal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nathan1974 wrote:
Drew the ruined hut card. It says, "Discard this card or build 1 item(knife, rope,shovel or medicine) for free and without an action etc.

I've only discovered a mountain and shore tile so far, so is the knife and shovel my only options? Then the invention goes to the future resources like normal?

You can build any of the 4 items listed, regardless of the prerequisites. You've found an already built item in the hut that you're taking to use for yourself.

The item card goes to the future resources space, and the adventure card goes to the event deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Robinson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
runtsta wrote:
Nathan1974 wrote:

You can build any of the 4 items listed, regardless of the prerequisites. You've found an already built item in the hut that you're taking to use for yourself.

The item card goes to the future resources space, and the adventure card goes to the event deck.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.