Subject: Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donny DonVito
Canada
flag msg tools
Hello,

Thank you for having me.

I am developing my own board game, and would like anyone to help me polish a few final things.

I do have a complete product, but I am doing a final polish, so that I may submit my product confidently for publisher review.

I would LOVE if someone could proof read my cards, and booklet, and see if there is any sort of confusing / conflicting information or the lack of.
Of course, a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) will have to be virtually signed between the two parties. robot

Leave me an email I can contact you on so we can proceed.

Thanks again for helping a new developer out.

I am so new to this, but the creative journey has been a great one so far.

Best regards! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG.

Let me direct you to Game Design & Self-Publishing – A Resource for Game Designers where a number of designers hang out. Read up there on what others have done and what to expect in the hellish process of producing games.

Do expect to review your creation in the fresh light of what others have done. You will see similarities, what's worked, what hasn't and where your product can distinguish itself. Since you are new here (and welcome again) you will likely face a redesign period to take advantage of the lessons you will find here.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jos horst
Netherlands
groningen
groningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Answer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome.

You might want to state your question in your thread title to make more people read it and avoid starting irrelevant conversations like the one above me that greatly amuse us here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
DonnyDonVito wrote:
Of course, a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) will have to be virtually signed between the two parties. robot

Unless you're paying the people you're asking to help you, it's pretty unusual to ask for NDAs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.