Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Federico Luison
Italy
Camisano Vicentino
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two questions:

A - If I'm adiacent to a hostile miniature and attack him using Explosion 1, did I suffer 1 damage?

B - If I push a miniature and there aren't free adiacent spaces, that miniature move in the nearest free space or did not move?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K.
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kentervin73 wrote:
Two questions:

A - If I'm adiacent to a hostile miniature and attack him using Explosion 1, did I suffer 1 damage?

B - If I push a miniature and there aren't free adiacent spaces, that miniature move in the nearest free space or did not move?

Thanks!

A) Assuming you mean the keyword "Blast" then yes. Attacking an adjacent figure with "Blast X" causes you to take X damage

B) No. Assuming that it isn't massive and you are only getting to push it one space, it cannot be pushed to any of the spaces then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just one other notes:

A) Blast only has an effect if the target figure suffered damage during the attack, so you might avoid taking the Blast damage if the target dodged or rolled enough blocks to cancel your damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steen Pedersen
Denmark
Ebeltoft
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A) If you are using the APP. Friendly figures do not suffer damage from Blast according to appendix 1 p. 21 in the rules for the App.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.