Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel Ferreira
Portugal
Viseu
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have pre-ordered the ks through a spanish retailer, 4 Dados. In the last few days they pushed the delivery date to december and now january.

I contacted them and they told me the distributor told them them ship is only arriving in europe on the 15 of december.

Viewing the 27 of november update, the publisher says everything is now on happyshop.

Is there another ship inbound with stuff for retailers, or someone is lying here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't think the kickstarter updates have any information on retail. Unless I missed something the updates only relate to the kickstarter pledges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Ferreira
Portugal
Viseu
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a kickstarter pledge, just through a retailer, i.e. The retailer did the kickstarter and i bought to the retailer. So, is there any boat still inbound with kickstarter boxes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CycyX
France
Magny en Vexin
Val d'Oise
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, there is no more boat.

But I think your resaler hasn't backed the game: it's just the standard retail offer (other retailers will get the game around january).

You should double check with them.

Actually, there is only one picture missing from the retail version (you can find it here on the Geek).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean L
United Kingdom
Coventry
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Ydernola wrote:

I contacted them and they told me the distributor told them them ship is only arriving in europe on the 15 of december.

Ydernola wrote:
It is a kickstarter pledge, just through a retailer, i.e. The retailer did the kickstarter and i bought to the retailer.

Those two statements contradict each other.

The Kickstarter boats have arrived. However, if they backed for a Kickstarter copy, there would be no "distributor" to contact. Copies have not gone to distributors yet, those ships haven't arrived.

If they're speaking to distributors they don't have a KS pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Ferreira
Portugal
Viseu
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the kickstarter version, i checked with them. Wich can be bad news for those that didn’t get the game in europe yet. Either that, or it is in fact the retail and they are messing things at 4dados.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ydernola wrote:
It is the kickstarter version, i checked with them. Wich can be bad news for those that didn’t get the game in europe yet. Either that, or it is in fact the retail and they are messing things at 4dados.

Just for clarity, there is no 'kickstarter' version - all copies of the game will be the same. The difference is in when/how they were ordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean L
United Kingdom
Coventry
West Midlands
flag msg tools
Ydernola wrote:
It is the kickstarter version, i checked with them.

Then what "distributor" did they speak to? Issac or Happy Shops?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.