Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
RyuSora
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play a lot of TM with my wife and yesterday we came up with a "choose your opponent corp variant". We played with it and it was pretty hilarious in the early rounds.

Deal 3 corps to each player and the normal 10 cards.
Each player choose a corp and give that corp to an opponent, he must use that corp.
After that you choose what cards to keep as normal.

Its important to note that is not a variant to make the game even more serious and strategic, its a variant to make the game a bit silly and funny.

And we NEVER pick UNMI and inventrix in our normal games... but i am quite sure we will see those corps a lot more playing with this variant hahaha

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Canada
Niagara Region
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That seems to be a nice, but minor twist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
ryusora wrote:

And we NEVER pick UNMI and inventrix in our normal games... but i am quite sure we will see those corps a lot more playing with this variant hahaha

Why not? They are two out my favorite four to win with...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.