Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I have had a brief reading of the rules and I must say that I like the simplicity of the game.

However, one thing that strikes me about the rules is the lack of supply management, given the unit scale (regiments, up to 4 in an hex) & time (campaign lasting several months). Apparently, your units may become isolated and still operate normally. Is it represented by the player card hand size or was this just sacrified for playability purposes ?

Cheers
Rafael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Rafael,

and great catch!

There is a supply system working behind the curtain, and we wanted it soft, so player do not bother too much with supply sources and supply lanes, but there is a thing, an important thing, to consider.

A Stack adjacent to an enemy stack, cannot move into another hex adjacent to an enemy stack (pinned).

This rule - simple - makes a stack unmovable if it surrounded (supply cut) by enemy stacks.

Does it help?

emanuele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, thank you, Emanuele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.