Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Legacy of Dragonholt» Forums » General

Subject: !!Spoilers!! - How to Unlock Quests? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Evans
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi All,

I've just wrapped up my first campaign and am keen to run through it again in a month or so with a new character

I only played:
-To New Roads
-Whispering Leaves
-Terror on the Prairie
-Paper Faces

All of which seemed to unlock just based on the passage of time.

Is anyone able to let me know how they unlocked:

-Sliver of Silver
-Krypt of Kharthuun

I'd like to make sure I hit them on the next run through so I can experience the full game

Thanks!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Graham
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cor6 wrote:
Hi All,

I've just wrapped up my first campaign and am keen to run through it again in a month or so with a new character

I only played:
-To New Roads
-Whispering Leaves
-Terror on the Prairie
-Paper Faces

All of which seemed to unlock just based on the passage of time.

Is anyone able to let me know how they unlocked:

-Sliver of Silver
-Krypt of Kharthuun

I'd like to make sure I hit them on the next run through so I can experience the full game



Thanks!



Spoiler (click to reveal)
For the silver quest - hit the smithy on the second day in the morning. Ask her if there is anything you can do. Then it the willow grove. Just discovered this on my 2nd day in the village by chance. 3 hours of play and I finally found a quest!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Evans
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks Tony!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wright
United States
Largo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding the Krypt of Kharthuun...
Spoiler (click to reveal)
You need to go to the Drunken Hog and listen to the old man there (I believe he has missing fingers). Put up with his story telling and one way or another you'll overhear him talking about a 'hero' who could take on dragons and how he heard things in the wind north of town.


If memory serves me correctly, I think that was how my group discovered the quest on the first day. Needless to say, we failed it XD
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Evans
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks Nick!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cor6 wrote:
-Terror on the Prairie
-Paper Faces


We actually haven't encountered these yet, and we are day 5 now? How did you unlock these two? Thanks in advance!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lionel23 wrote:
Regarding the Krypt of Kharthuun...
Spoiler (click to reveal)
You need to go to the Drunken Hog and listen to the old man there (I believe he has missing fingers). Put up with his story telling and one way or another you'll overhear him talking about a 'hero' who could take on dragons and how he heard things in the wind north of town.


If memory serves me correctly, I think that was how my group discovered the quest on the first day. Needless to say, we failed it XD


Interesting! I found the quest in different method.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
when asked by Sapphire what your reason for visiting Dragonholt, I answered "adventure". She then told me the story of a hero, which gave us a story check. Then when I moved around the village, my son chose visiting the north road. With the story check from Sapphire, we found the Crypt.


We found it on the first day and managed to complete it with 2 stamina left on each hero!

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I was playing a Catfolk Sage with all magic skills: arcana, alchemy, rune, reasoning and athletic while my son was playing an Orc Knight with focus on martial skills: brawling, dueling, military, willpower and athletic. We managed to attack the monsters -me using my magic, him using his battle prowess. At first I thought that I would be safe from harm by using my magic but those side effects from using my magic made the battle very tense!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John duBois
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EZpath wrote:
Cor6 wrote:
-Terror on the Prairie
-Paper Faces


We actually haven't encountered these yet, and we are day 5 now? How did you unlock these two? Thanks in advance!

These two quests are... very obvious and time-linked. You have not missed them or had an opportunity to encounter them yet.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnduBois wrote:
These two quests are... very obvious and time-linked. You have not missed them or had an opportunity to encounter them yet.


Yeah, we kept playing and eventually hit these ending up completing all six.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.