Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We played our first game last weekend and we couldn't find anywhere that the heroes started with any coin. Is this correct? The main reason we questioned it was due to all the various things that popped up almost immediately that required coins (mainly shopping in towns on the way to the main adventure) and we simply had none, or maybe 5 due to one skirmish. Felt a little off...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason B
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a good question- I didn't see anything related to starting a character, either. However, if you add someone to your party (after starting), they do get a good chunk of coins. So not sure if that was intentional.

I started with 2 characters, and realized that 3 is probably a better balance. I added him, and he received lore and coins to join the party.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless it is listed on your character card then I do not believe you begin with any money. You probably spent the last of your money on your starting gear
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason B
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian T wrote:
Unless it is listed on your character card then I do not believe you begin with any money. You probably spent the last of your money on your starting gear

Makes sense- as you do start with some gear and weapons. I agree, and did not start with any money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.