Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Missing components? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
André Segurado
Portugal
flag msg tools
Hi all,

I have received the first batch of my typhon bundle (the four big expansions) and I would like to confirm if these components are missing for everyone (since I saw unboxing videos on youtube and did not see them as well) or if I'm missing something.

On the Poseidon expansion:

- on the components (page 3) it is stated that there are 14 wreck tokens, but I only have 12;

- in english, the hull damage part of the components is all messed up, with the "20 hull damage tokens numbered 1 on one side and 3 on the other" sentence that I believe is wrong, but the other sentence (51 damage tokens) are just what I have, so I ignore that first sentence and think I have them all;

- Then on page 5 it talks about archer, ballista, greek fire and shield tokens. Page 6 has the sail marker. I have none of these tokens. Am I missing one punch board or are these tokens coming with the core box?;

- On the minis box, there is an empty space right next to the activation cards. Was there suppose to be something there?

On the Hephaestus expansion, the back of the box says there are 32 activation cards, but I only have 31 (after counting the number of stars on each activation card I believe it is a mistake on the box. Just want to make sure).

Was a late backer, so can't ask this on the kickstarter. And since I have to make a ticket because the Hera mini is broken, I want to make sure I ask for everything at once.

Cheers and thanks =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy J
Sweden
flag msg tools
I have a few issues like that aswell, however, I suggest you wait for the content list and FAQ to verify everything.

Some things changed between KS and final production, many tokens got scrapped and replaced with the generic ones supplied in the core box. Some content moved from expansions into core, or pandora box.

And as you write, some units also got tweaked and the boxes likely already were printed. (same thing wth chorinthia, paolo parente box)

Anyway, the content list and faq should arrive soon (like this week or next), so wait for it first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Segurado
Portugal
flag msg tools
Ok, just wanted to know if everyone else that got the big expansions had these exact issues... if they have, then it's normal or mythic/monolith will have to do something for everyone, if it's just mine then I can ask for whatever is missing. As I said I have to make a ticket because I got a broken mini and don't know how long we have after receipt to take care of those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy J
Sweden
flag msg tools
Only if you are missing items in the actual shipment, do you have to be quick. (ie, shipping manifest says they sent Poseidon expansion, but it is missing)

Broken or missing pieces inside the game is a warranty issue. I'd say you got atleast a year to claim warranty according to EU consumer laws. nonetheless, Monolith still got the Conan service page for the KS open so I don't feel that is an issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des
Singapore
flag msg tools
mb
Yup same here. My Poseidon box only have 12 wreck tokens instead of 14 as stated in the guide and i do not see any Hull damage tokens at all, only the normal damage tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I added this to Collected Issues Thread (with status and links).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy J
Sweden
flag msg tools

This is how the generic tokens from the core game looks like. They are "reused" in other expansions, and I guess they are in Poseidon aswell.

Also regarding the "empty space", I wonder if it is there to accommodate the tokens that comes with Poseidon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy J
Sweden
flag msg tools
Andre_Segurado wrote:
Hi all,
On the Poseidon expansion:

- on the components (page 3) it is stated that there are 14 wreck tokens, but I only have 12;

- in english, the hull damage part of the components is all messed up, with the "20 hull damage tokens numbered 1 on one side and 3 on the other" sentence that I believe is wrong, but the other sentence (51 damage tokens) are just what I have, so I ignore that first sentence and think I have them all;

- Then on page 5 it talks about archer, ballista, greek fire and shield tokens. Page 6 has the sail marker. I have none of these tokens. Am I missing one punch board or are these tokens coming with the core box?;

- On the minis box, there is an empty space right next to the activation cards. Was there suppose to be something there?

On the Hephaestus expansion, the back of the box says there are 32 activation cards, but I only have 31 (after counting the number of stars on each activation card I believe it is a mistake on the box. Just want to make sure).

I finally had time to look through my Poseidon expansion.

- I have also got only 12 wreck tokens.

- As for the damage tokens, I believe you are correct, I have the same setup.

- These are the generic tokens provided in the core box.

- After looking at the KS page, I suspect they are put there as a place to keep your tokens after you've punched them out.

Other issues:
The KS said it would contain 8 ships (which kind of makes sense if it is supposed to accomodate 4 players), the manual says there should be only 6, and 6 is what I got. I wonder if the "missing" wrecks and the 2 ships got scrapped?

Player aid mentioned in the KS Poseidon update seems to have been moved to the core box.

It's been mentioned elsewhere, but Charybdis dashboard is missing a talent on the english side, and the cutout for the clip is off.

As for the Hephaestus expansion, I did check mine aswell, and I think you are correct about the activation cards and that the box has a typo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Segurado
Portugal
flag msg tools
Thanks for the info I've sent a request to replace the Hera mini, which came broken, but didn't receive any info yet. In the meantime still waiting for the core game and the rest of the expansions/RPG etc... hope they come fast so I can play the game.

Happy gaming to those who already can

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Gentis
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a link to request missing pieces? My core set only came with 5 Hell hounds instead of 6. Thank you in advance!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Segurado
Portugal
flag msg tools
Grahamtastic wrote:
Is there a link to request missing pieces? My core set only came with 5 Hell hounds instead of 6. Thank you in advance!!!!!

According to the last update, for US backers: "If you have any mispacks, damaged goods or other delivery issues with Funagain, either reply to the shipping info email they sent you, or contact them at: monolith@funagain.com."

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Silber
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andre_Segurado wrote:
Grahamtastic wrote:

According to the last update, for US backers: "If you have any mispacks, damaged goods or other delivery issues with Funagain, either reply to the shipping info email they sent you, or contact them at: monolith@funagain.com."

Hope this helps.

Is there any path for support if you bought someone else's god pledge?

I traded for a god pledge, and my griffon has one foot off of the base, as does one of Artemis's Hounds (that hound is also bent almost 60 degrees off of vertical). One of the collapsed columns didn't fully mold, either. The base is flat like a pancake.

Should I be contacting funagain as well?

That sounds more like an error at the factory, since there was zero damage to the actual boxes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Segurado
Portugal
flag msg tools
Have no idea in those cases... if he gave you the receipt with all the info maybe they can help you. Try contacting them and hope for the best =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i have 12 wrecks too....do i have to send for missing parts or is a mistake??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.