Subject: Star wars Risk rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Michael Dominguez
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I don't have the black box edition of Star Wars risk, and some of the Micro machine sets are SUPER hard/expensive. I was wondering if anyone came up with a solution for like the storm troopers, death star, etc.? Like maybe 3D printing of all the pieces or parts from somewhere else? Just curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JPotter
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I enjoy designing / manufacturing game components and upgrades. Got a project? PM!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The black edition isn't terribly expensive ... there's a copy listed here for $20. Would a copy of it suit all your need, or are you looking to upgrade the parts beyond what is in the black edition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Bear
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been wanting storytellers too, and small Han for Endor, small Luke and Vader for throne room. We have some die cast vehicles my husband has collected that are slightly large but workable for death star, star destroyer, and Millennium Falcon. It's not Specifically the Executor, but it's a Star destroyer so it'll do.

The death star is Episode Three, New Hope, whole version, but, you take what you have. It would be nice to have an under construction version, though.

Still, it's imposing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meaker VI
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wallawalla4591 wrote:
Like maybe 3D printing of all the pieces...

Not likely to work for typical risk-sized minis. A Death Star would probably work, but very small figures are going to be too few layers in height to look good even if they do actually print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.