4 Posts

The 7th Continent» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Kickstarter campaign shipping rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon H
msg tools
Hi,

Does anyone know where/if there is any shipping cost details? I'm torn between what extras to get and most of the extra purchases are in wave2 (hints of extra shipping cost but no details). I feel this could be more transparent.

I'm looking at:
-Rookie pledge (game + box expansion) wave 1
-Possible expansions (wave 1)
-previous 3 quest expansion (wave 2)

I'm now wondering about upgrading to Rookie + gameplay though there's no indication that is all wave 1.

Basically if I'm going to get the 3 quest expansion plus one or two others ( I pledged a little extra for sleeves but wont be doing that now). I might as well go for the full gameplay bundle and save the shipping cost - if it works that way (perhaps this is one shipment in wave 2?). Presently I have no idea what shipping will cost to the UK.

Cheers for any help, first KS for me and I know there are a lot of variables here and might just be me but it seems unnecessarily confusing :s.

edited for typo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Answer the survey till you get to the shipping part, that will tell you how much shipping is. You won't find out till you add all the products you think you want. If the shipping is to much you have a chance to go back and edit your answers.

It's the only way I know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arto Hietanen
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The information is all in the campaign page. Just remember that if you are getting the Rookie pledge, the base game will come in wave 1 and the expansion in wave 2, so just add the shipping costs from both wave 1 and wave 2 together. You can save some money by shipping everything together on wave 2, but for most people this has only lead to a couple of dollars in savings. This depends on your location though and I don't know how much UK customers can save, might be more, might be less.

Edit: the campaign page has a range of prices, filling the survey gets you the exact price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon H
msg tools
Cool thanks, I must have missed that. I thought it would make sense for there to be a tally before the confirmation, maybe I didn't go far enough through the process.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.