Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Gustavsson
Sweden
Forsa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm proud to announce that we have found a developer for FAB: Crusader, CJ Håkansson! He is an experienced gamer, FAB-player, writer and editor. Besides that he shares the vision on how to make this to a good contribution to the series and he's having an eye for both the big picture and the small details! So, welcome CJ! It is a great fun to have you onboard this project!

CJ handle all contact with the playtesters and he will contact those who signed up during the following weeks.

This means that things are about to roll faster, so stay tuned for more news soon!

Cheers
Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ Hakansson
Sweden
Vasteras
Sverige
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone!

I will throw out a mail to all the testers in the next fortnight or so (knock on wood). We're not ready to get going yet, but we're working hard. Michael just pulled a 13 hour shift on the game and I have to more or less hit him with a stick to keep him from working himself to death!

We're both really enthusiastic about FAB Crusader and I think you will really like it. Especially if you like armoured warfare!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Young
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the FAB team CJ. Keep a hard eye on the chrome so that it stays manageable and fun.

Basically, any new exclusive rule needs to add to the feel of the battle portrayed and also be worth its rules weight.

Michael is a great designer so I doubt it will be much of an issue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Szarka
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
When it is your turn to send a VASSAL move, the wait is excruciating. When it's my turn, well, I've been busy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rick Young wrote:
Welcome to the FAB team CJ. Keep a hard eye on the chrome so that it stays manageable and fun.

Basically, any new exclusive rule needs to add to the feel of the battle portrayed and also be worth its rules weight.

Michael is a great designer so I doubt it will be much of an issue

So no pasta rule?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gustavsson
Sweden
Forsa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mcszarka wrote:
So no pasta rule?

Nope, but the Armata Mobile Bordello rule is there... Hehe

Seriously, there are lots of desert war flavor in the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan | In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Combat Commander series fan | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me! | Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Excited to get this to the table in 2018.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ Hakansson
Sweden
Vasteras
Sverige
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Rick and don't worry. That was one of the first things on my to-do-list. It's supposed to be FAST Action Battles, after all.

And yes, he is!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.