Subject: Vegas W&W Available at North Star Games Online Store rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin V

Mount Oliver
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it is available now via their website for $49.99 plus shipping which for my address is coming up as $8.27.

https://www.northstargames.com/collections/party-games/produ...

I am debating holding out until after the Christmas shipping rush, but don't want to miss out either...decisions, decisions.

I believe it has all of the content from the KS campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It does have all the content from the Kickstarter Campaign, we added questions and they are all in this version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Blaha
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
What a Terrible Night to Have a Curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this see brick and mortar distribution?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Seitz

Brooklyn
New York
msg tools
Will this be available in other online retailers? Asking because I was thinking this might help me get to free shipping somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timmo Flynno
United States
Croydon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this at PAX Unplugged. This is a great social game and it was well demoed at the convention. I regret not buying a copy at PAX, but picked one up now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
razor367 wrote:
Will this see brick and mortar distribution?

Yes, there is just this one printing, but it is in distribution, and you should be able to pick it up from most local game stores.

Bruce
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fantseepants wrote:
Will this be available in other online retailers? Asking because I was thinking this might help me get to free shipping somewhere.

They should, as long as they get games from distributors they should be getting it in.

Bruce
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
havoctimmo wrote:
I saw this at PAX Unplugged. This is a great social game and it was well demoed at the convention. I regret not buying a copy at PAX, but picked one up now.

Thanks, I most likely demoed it to you (I did like 70% of the demos for Vegas), and I am glad you picked it up!

Bruce
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.