"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
1. South East Firm prize. In case of negative income, the player first generates all their revenue and then subtracts SEF negative income, if possible. There is no chance to return promise cubes in the middle (before paying SEF), correct?
Yes and yes.
2. Board of control law. How are ties broken for those players who had the same political power? Chairman order?
If no player has the most, then no one gets control of the board of control.
3. Reform Act law. Do extra votes cost +1 GBP (total of 2 GBP/extra vote) or +2 GBP (total of 3 GBP/extra vote)?
2 GBP per vote.
4. Ship Masters law. Can captains in the Director of Trade office still purchase ships? If so, ships are still replenished, right?
The DoT never purchases ships (he has no treasury), but he will still give Captains on his office the chance to buy ships. Ships are still replenished and can still be bought by players.
5. Trade Regulations law. The double penalty can only apply when there are 2+ regions in the presidencies, right?
6. Replaced officers in Military Affairs. So basically, you can send any number of new officers to a presidency army and then all officers above 3 are returned to their stocks, starting with those older, correct? If so, new officers can be returned to the stock if for instance you send 4 to an empty army, right?