Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Huonker
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have pictures of how to pack the Lengendary Box? Or PDF instructions? Received mine today but no notes on how to pack it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian: It's completely up to you! It depends on what you have for Scythe and where you want to put stuff. The tuckboxes are just intended as filler until there's enough stuff to fill the box, but they can also be used for storage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
Australia
Ellen Grove
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have seen a vid or two on YouTube regarding this. May help you out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep in mind that the box isn't meant to contain boxes from Scythe or the expansions (at least not permanently). Just the contents of the game and expansions, as well as accessories, promos, and (optionally) a custom insert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
I've put all my components to these cardboxes and all the plastics with miniatures put outside. I'm fully aware that this is suboptimal, but it works well and prevents components from moving around. I suppose I will get rid of them and rearrange once the last expansion hits, as Jamey hinted it will contain a lot of stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique Daza
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is what I did.

First, game-components inside the boxes included with the Legendary Box.

On top of that, maps + rule-books.

Finally, Winds of Gambit along with the plastic inserts for base factions and the expansion (IFA).

You will hopefully have enough space for the third and last expansion coming next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pepijn van Loon
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's actually a fun tetris-like puzzle with many different solutions depending on the amount of expansions and add-ons you have. I think it took me a good 15 minutes to rearrange everything when The Wind Gambit arrived.
Enjoy the puzzle!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Packing Scythe is a meta-game in itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat E. Cakes
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
claudermilk wrote:
Packing Scythe is a meta-game in itself.

Not if you have the SWEET Broken Token insert!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Huonker
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol, the best reply. I have the Broken Token stuff so everything fits perfectly. Just couldn't figure out the three extra boxes. But, just picked up the Wind Gambit and the light bulb went off. One box for it. One for the mysterious "last epansion", and the third... well, like you said, whatever I want.

Pretty geeky cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Thorpe
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Merseyside
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So far I’ve fit everything the game has to offer all just in the base game box. All promos, expansions, sleeved cards. The lot. No way I’m getting the next expansion in it though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.