Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Thomson Bill Thomson
United States
Sachse
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I have one game in early 1943; My Russians are struggling to remain in the game. Would like another game. I created the RBS Vassal module, can provide any training necessary in its use. bill@wargameacademy.org
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stewart
United States
Leesburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing, I was literally just pondering posting an ad to see if someone was willing to walk me through the vassal set up process to play this game, and I stumbled onto this. I will email you.

Why is this game not getting more traffic than I see here? The Russian campaign seems very well liked. And this appears to simply be a slightly more modern version of it-implementing slightly more complex design. I just played the Russian Campaign for the first time ever, twice over the past two weeks. Was a lot of fun. After reading through the rules of Russia besieged, I have to imagine it is similarly fun, and seems to offer a bit more depth. I'm hoping not so much so though that the associated rules detracts from the playability of the game. ...Hopefully I will know the answer to that over the next few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Eliason
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Bill, are you getting my emails?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Thomson Bill Thomson
United States
Sachse
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
My game with Jim Eliason is now in May42. My other game with Charlie is in Sep44. I am looking for any other opponents that are out there. If note, will play another game title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.