Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, probably I am missing something about the vault decks.
It happened that I needed to ADD two cards from the 72-79 cards (vault 84) and trash the rest of the not selected cards.
Not having a vault 84 deck in play, according to the rules, I need to create one. So is this new deck made of just those two cards or do I need to add any other card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just those two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Cornejo
United States
Orange
Ca
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just those two cards go into the new vault deck. You may run into another area in the encounters where they will add more to the deck, or you may use them before that happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So...my story about this particular deck...

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I played solo, and the one card that was added was the one where the vote happened. There was no chance to collect endorsements (or whatever term they used). It was quite dissapointing. I just had to resolve the vote with no competitors and no chance to earn votes...so I gave myself the win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Scatliff
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
It's about time, too.
badge
I hate overtext but love irony.
mbmbmbmbmb
csouth154 wrote:

I played solo, and the one card that was added was the one where the vote happened. There was no chance to collect endorsements (or whatever term they used). It was quite dissapointing. I just had to resolve the vote with no competitors and no chance to earn votes...so I gave myself the win.

The one where the vote happens is card 80. The one card that was added should have been in the 72-79 range.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smoo wrote:
csouth154 wrote:

The one where the vote happens is card 80. The one card that was added should have been in the 72-79 range.

You know...I just remembered the number and had the same realization. I'm currently in the process of looking back to see where I went wrong. I clearly remember shuffling only 72-79...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
csouth154 wrote:
Smoo wrote:
csouth154 wrote:

You know...I just remembered the number and had the same realization. I'm currently in the process of looking back to see where I went wrong. I clearly remember shuffling only 72-79...

OK, I did it right. Here's what happened...

I added and then encountered 72. It instructed me to add 80 since it was the last card in the deck; so the deck now consisted of just 80. For 72, I chose option 1 "agree to the tests". This gave me the (incredible) Pip-Boy asset, but no endorsement, then the only card left to encounter was the vote (80).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Scatliff
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
It's about time, too.
badge
I hate overtext but love irony.
mbmbmbmbmb
csouth154 wrote:
I added and then encountered 72. It instructed me to add 80 since it was the last card in the deck; so the deck now consisted of just 80. For 72, I chose option 1 "agree to the tests". This gave me the (incredible) Pip-Boy asset, but no endorsement, then the only card left to encounter was the vote (80).

Yeah, that part of the quest is actually very nice.
The fact that each card either gives you a guaranteed nice prize, or a *chance* at an endorsement which leads to an agenda or two, is a nice little dilemma.

Of course, knowing all the cards lets you game it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.