Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Rodriguez Samaniego
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Since we've been receiving some comments on the components, I'll post here a list of the components for the KS edition:

-> 1 box
-> 1 game board
-> 1 punchboard, with:
5 influence tokens (the pentagonal, starry ones)
3 refinery tokens (the big round ones, with numbers)
11 risk tokens (the small round ones)
12 language/crude rules overlays (the rectangular ones)
1 alternative PR crisis track (the big rectangular one)
-> 1 or 2 sets of rules (16 pages); 1 or 2 depending on the edition you got (single language or bilingual)
-> 1 deck of 60 cards (those are the language independent), containing:
35 oilfield cards
25 startup cards
-> 1 or 2 decks of 45 cards each (those are the language dependent cards, ); 1 or 2 depending on the edition you got (single language or bilingual), containing:
7 portfolio cards
5 HQ cards
15 consultants cards
18 PR crisis cards
-> 1 cloth bag
-> 20 wooden pawns (4 in each of these colors: yellow, white, green, orange & purple)
-> 58 wooden barrels (45 black, 6 yellow, 7 red)

Please PM in case there's something missing in your copy!

Cheers,

Jordi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, here's a clarification on the game's components:

-> Extra Barrels: Yes, there are 5 black, 2 red and 1 yellow barrels. You can use them for longer games (add more black barrels) or riskier games (add more red and/or yellow).

-> Risk Chips: We recommend not using the chip that has the "closed route" sign (red) on both sides. It can make your life miserable, and to deal with it you need to be familiar with the wise usage of Security Markers (the pentagonal, starry markers). The other chips should be fine on your first games though.

-> Language overlay tiles: The rectangular tiles NOT marked with a suitcase icon enable the players to have the game FULLY on the language of their choice (spanish, french, german), by placing them over the lower part of the action spots (where the text is written in english). There are 4 per language (1 for each action spot).

-> Crude rules overlay tiles: The rectangular tiles MARKED with a suitcase icon enable the players to use the "Crude Rules", as per the setup explained on page 15 of the manual. These tiles change the way that 3 action spots (Invest, Develop & Grey Ops) work. There are 3 per language.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan | In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Combat Commander series fan | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me! | Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Noted. I still haven't received my KS copy, but I'll make sure this is the stuff when it does get here. My wife has said it arrived at lunch, so Friday night gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! Time to enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Trezise
United States
Nashville
TENNESSEE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The color choices for players are poor choices if the lighting is not good. Color blind individuals like me, have trouble with the shade of Green used (looks too close to the Yellow used). Purple is always a bad choice.
White, Black, Blue, Sun Yellow, Green (#339900)- a pure but not too dark green, Fire Engine Red.
Orange is fair. Brown is terrible. Purple is slightly less so.

But, not to worry. I, and others, often have to 'fix' parts for playability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Bob, I am really sorry you're having trouble with the colors. To be completely honest, we chose those colors purely from an aesthetic point of view...sorry that we did not take into account color-blind related problems. We will take your recommendations into account for the next game.

Sorry again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.