GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

10,168 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
So, quick preamble, I play occasionally at another site that plays WW in a very different way to how we do it. I thought it would be fun and interesting for some us to take each other on and step out of our comfort zone to play in a different format than normal. One game will run here and then we'll go and play there. Hopefully should be good fun.

Please feel free to check out their site and spectate a game at www.werewolv.es (I think they have us beat on the URL front :/)

This game is only open to players who have played at least 20 games at BGG, because I need people who are used to our stuff to help maintain our meta. I also need 5 people from this game to commit to go and play over there, which will be another 15er, just in their style.

Reveal
There is full role reveal! All roles revealed at time of death, so you will see "[Killed Smugvid] who was a Villager" after Dusk, before your night orders are due.

Roles
This will be based on the Single Serving 13-player series.
Team Evil:
Werewolf - Standard werewolf.
Werewolf - Standard werewolf.
Wolf Cub - Promotes to full werewolf if NKed by the werewolves only. Views as Aux before promotion and Max after promotion. Learns the identities of both wolves at the start of the game. Does not count for Evil parity until promoted.
Full Role Sorcerer - Views each night for full role. N0 Villager view. Masons with the Traitor. Does not count for Evil Parity.
Traitor - Counts for evil parity. Masons with the Full Role Sorcerer.

Team Good:
Seer- Views each night for Wolf/not Wolf. N0 non-Wolf view. Gets positive result on Wolves, promoted Cub and Tinker.
Aux Seer- Views each night for Aux/not Aux. N0 non-Aux view. Gets positive view on Traitor, Sorcerer, unpromoted Cub and Tinker (Aux Evil roles are roles that are on the Evil team, but not full Wolves).
Martyr- Can choose someone to protect each night, dying in their place.
Mason- Shares a chat with the other Mason.
Mason- Shares a chat with the other Mason.
Villager- Standard Villager with no Powers.
Villager- Standard Villager, unaware tinker.

Night Action Order
Sorcerer/Seer/Aux Seer View
Martyr Protect
Night Kill

Wolves share a chat and a night kill order. Should they have any other powers, all Wolves will have ability to place orders on each others behalf.

All roles with private chats (Wolves, Traitor and Sorcerer, Masons) have 24/7 chat on the Cassandra site. Killed players will be locked out of the chat at time of death.

Good wins when all Wolves are dead, the Traitor only counts for parity while at least one Wolf is alive. Evil wins when the number of Wolves + Traitor is the same as the number of non-Wolves + Traitor.

Dusk 2pm BGG
Dawn 3pm BGG

------------------------------------
Various Smug Rules

Please ask questions in mod-chat; I will give public answers to questions made in mod-chat if necessary. If I think you are asking mod questions in the thread for meta benefit, I reserve the right to take action on that.

Any game changing information posted after Dusk will result either in a final warning or a mod-kill. This covers virtually everything game related other than a post containing a "[vote player]". Be careful when posting close to the deadline.

If you demand fairness and equal chances of winning, don't sign up, because that is not guaranteed. I will be trying my best and won't be actively trying to make it lopsided, but I might go wrong and I will only know that after the fact.

The mod learns through discourse. If you think something is wrong with anything in the game, please let me know.

If you are unhappy with someone's behaviour in the game, report it to the mod and take a break away from the game. Please do not escalate it within the game. I will deal with it as I see appropriate. My ruling on this will be final. I will try to resolve disputes amicably in most instances. I may act even where no complaint has been made.

If you have any accessibility requirements, please let me know, along with appropriate adjustments you may benefit from, and I will do what I can to make the game accessible to you.

I offer dead chat and spoilers as standard. If for some reason you don't want them, please tell me in advance.

------------------------------------
Standard BGG rules

No communication about this game outside of this thread or Cassandra chats while the game is ongoing.

Do not post if the mod has posted "no posting".

No betting on the outcome of games or events within games if you are playing in the game.

You may post at weekends, but after Dawn on Friday, there will be no Dusk until Monday. National holidays may imply the same rules, mod will clarify if needed.

Deadlines are inclusive, so Dusk/Dawn technically occurs at X:01. Votes/orders with a timestamp of X:00 are in time.

You may not delete a post. You may only edit posts to correct spelling/grammar/broken quotes etc. You may not edit [vote] posts.

All chats in Cassandra are private. You may not quote any information given in there, you may only paraphrase. Please ask in your mod chat before doing anything that you think may be covered by this.

No encryption, no size zero font, no posting in white font colour. All communication should be visible and publicly understandable. Please ask in your mod chat before doing anything that you think may be covered by this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Agent4nderson
cvb2009
GaiusJC
Just_Vlad6
ljtrigirl
nolemonplease
TFang
The_Rorab

8 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1897964
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Anderson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
new user
I just signed up on Cassandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
And life abundantly. =)
badge
Inimitable
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm willing to try a-visiting with some of my favorite ladies. =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kempe-Cook
United States
BLOOMINGTON
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I so want to play this, but that lynch time is killer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sydwys8 wrote:
I so want to play this, but that lynch time is killer.

that's by definition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.