Subject: Phoenix - Tabletop Traders - Dec 23rd - Spiel Pro warehouse rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Long

Mesa
Arizona
msg tools
designer
Last chance to do some holiday shopping.

Looking to buy, sell or trade your tabletop games? Here's your chance. Tabletop Traders is a meetup of buyers and sellers to facilitate the exchange of unwanted games.

https://www.meetup.com/Arizona-Game-Fair/events/245754567/

HOURS
9am to 11am

SELLERS
There is no fee for tabling at this event, but sellers must be set up by 9am. Sellers will not be allowed to set up after 9am. The doors will open at 8:30 am for setup. Sellers are also encouraged to stay until the 11 am closing. We have 12 tables to use on a first come, first serve basis. We have plenty of space so you can also bring your own tables and shelves.

Spiel Pro Warehouse inside Mac6
941 S Park Ln Tempe, AZ 85281, Tempe, AZ

This is a big warehouse building with the logo Mac6 on the front. Parking is in front of the building or on the street. The front door will be open. Follow the signs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Daigle
United States
Avondale
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Andrew! I will be there making some shelf space. Looking forward to this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
phillip wilson
United States
Surprise
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Now with soccer season over, finally hoping to make it out to one of these. Will SpielPro be selling parts there? I've got a short list I wouldn't mind getting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Long

Mesa
Arizona
msg tools
designer
Awesome. Yes. The Spiel Pro shelves will be open.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.