Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
How do I know if I need the replacement cards? I'm glad you asked... please answer the questions below for yourself to find out.

1. Were you a Captain or Chief level backer of the HNCW project? If YES, you do NOT need the correction cards, your cards are already correct. If NO, proceed to question #2.

2. Did you back the 1st or 3rd printing of HN with the Abductor Packs? If YES, you do NOT need the correction cards, your cards are already correct, If NO, proceed to question #3.

3. Did you purchase Abductor Packs #1 and/or #2 from a retail store or website? If YES, you MAY need replacement cards, please watch the video below and check your cards to determine if you do. If NO, proceed to question #4.

4. Did you back the 2nd printing of HN with the Abductor Packs? If YES you probably do need the replacement cards. Please watch the video below and check your cards to confirm this. If NO, proceed to question #5.

5. Still not sure? Watch the video below to see what is being corrected so you can check your cards.

I have determined that I need the replacement cards, what do I do?

Please follow this link https://goo.gl/forms/YnoE42uGZKq23gix2 and fill out the form and we will ship you the replacement cards when they arrive in January/February of 2018.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus Carpenter
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication Class of 2012
badge
"There are only two things I love in this world: everybody, and television" - Kenneth Parcell, 30 Rock
mbmbmbmbmb
Been a while since I used Google Forms, but is there not an option to turn off "Send me a copy of the responses"? I don't particularly care about people having my address, but I imagine some people do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
thadcar wrote:
Been a while since I used Google Forms, but is there not an option to turn off "Send me a copy of the responses"? I don't particularly care about people having my address, but I imagine some people do.

Ive confirmed. It is talking about YOUR own responses. No one is getting anyone else's info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt A.
United States
Willoughby
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Received my replacement cards yesterday. Thanks, guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.