New South Wales
1. Azrael gets to remove one attack die if he rolls a Bam on defense, but we equipped him that ring that always gives him a Bam. So we were doing that as log as he is in shadow mode he was always removing the best die enemies rolled. Was this right? Because of this paired with his taunt the game was way too easy.
Sounds fine. The Wooden Ring is quite powerful for him. Of course it won't help him out when he isn't in a Shadow one of course.
2. Does Sword and Spell for the Battle mage work if the hero has a melee weapon and a wand equipped as dual wield?
Only if the wand can somehow attack at Range 0 as well, which means almost certainly no, as the only Magic Weapon I think it works with is the Warrior-Mage's Scepter (Level 4).
3. Safe Shot and Charge don't say once per activation like Command in the rulebook, so can the hero be doing one safe shot/charge after another?
Yes. With Charge, keep in mind that you can't leave a Zone with an Enemy unless you have some form of Slippery, though. You can't use Charge without moving at least one Zone either.
4. With The Battle mage Freeze talent you can stun enemies and later on deal some damage if target was stunned, do their work on the same attack? What I mean is do I get to stun them AND deal the bonus damage on the same roll?
5. When you do a "+1 Re-roll Attack/Defense", can you pick which dice or is it the entire roll?
The definition on p53 states clearly it's all the dice of the chosen type. It happens at the same time as other re-rolls, which is before you start spending any Bams/Diamonds.
6 Is there a limit on extra items (rings, helms) a hero can have as equipped?
7. There's this item (I forget the name) that reduces the signature cost to 0XP and let's it do it one more time, does that mean it does only the second time for 0xp or both, and do they stack?
This would be the Level 4 Ring of Braveness. It is worded, "The Hero may use their Signature for 0 Experience and one additional time per Activation." This would mean the signature is free both times in my opinion.