Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reading the rules today, pre play. Is the only initial source for common goods the money trade action? All other references appear to be trading cubes for cubes already present.

Thanks for any and all replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anarchosyn wrote:
Reading the rules today, pre play. Is the only initial source for common goods the money trade action? All other references appear to be trading cubes for cubes already present.

The goods come in the ships that you can bid for during the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
Anarchosyn wrote:

The goods come in the ships that you can bid for during the game

You misunderstood — I mean the common goods space on the main board, where you can swap any three goods for any other good, for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't quite understand what you are asking but the Common Goods zone starts with no goods in it...

The goods that go to that section of the board are:
- The ones you use with the Trader actions (when you trade goods to get coins)
- The ones that when your warehouse is full and that you can't trade and can't store, so you have to discard them
- The goods in ships that no one bids for or that a player chooses to not pay for

These are the ways that the Common Goods Supply gets goods... when the Common Goods supply has goods in it you can choose to discard any 3 goods (and place them in the Common Goods Supply) and you can get one of the goods that is in there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.