Subject: Version 2 v Version 1 v Version 1.2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Allan Rothberg
United States
Farmingdale
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I've owned v1 since, well, day 1. Over the years I've replace counters, incorporated errata, etc. as it was released (huzzah for C3I!). Now that the new Disaster at D-Day module was released I figured it was time to finally update to v2 of the game.

The question is, are any of the errata counters, etc. released over the years appropriate for v2? I have the D@DD material, and that will certainly be included (including the updates to the set up and reinforcements just posted here in BGG).

Thanks,

Allan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am 99% certain that the errata counters are /only/ for 1st Edition and should be kept with that version.

Version 2 incorporated all errata at the time it was produced, which was well after the creation of the errata counters.

I'll try to confirm with Mark, but I'm fairly certain of this.

-K
co-developer Normandy '44
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, confirmed with Mark - all the errata from the counters is already incorporated into version 2. The errata counters should be kept with the first edition game only.

-K
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Rothberg
United States
Farmingdale
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Kevin,

Thanks, that's what I assumed, but I was not certain. (I should add, just for clarity's sake, that there is a single replacement piece included in the latest C3I for the FE(B)/352 with corrected set up location. It is already noted on the set-up chart, for those that do not get the C3I issue.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edmond
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See 1st edition map/counters errata: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/29228860#29228860

All updated rules and charts are available on GMT's website.
The list of rule changes is here: http://www.insidegmt.com/?p=1550
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.