Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Peterson
United States
Cane Ridge
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The second edition has finally convinced us we're never going back. So up for any reasonable trade is the following:

Mansions of Madness (first edition)
Call of the Wild
Forbidden Alchemy
The Laboratory
The Yellow Sign
Til Death Do Us Part
House of Fears

BUT READ THIS: This is NOT a complete game. I'm keeping the investigator minis because I use them with Eldritch Horror. Most monster minis are not included because we use them with the second edition. The monster tokens ARE included but many of them were damaged when removed from their bases and some were entirely destroyed. I also have no intention of doing an inventory of all the 8 million pieces and cards included here. So while this is a playable game, beware that you may have to be creative with replacing some of the missing mini's and tokens. It's a HUGE amount of gaming content.

Trade for: Anything on my wish list, or really just make any sort of offer. I'd hate to put it in the trash, but that's what's probably going to happen if I don't hear something in a few days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ryer schelling

San Antonio
Texas
msg tools
Hi Arthur I just found your post and would like to know if you still have the first edition tiles?

Ryer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.