Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rafał Findziński
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
Hello.

I've small problem.
Today I played game and during "visiting" shelled school I needed to read "black" script from card. I checked... It said that black is script 671.
So I find this script and... It's look like placed after some decision...
I checked another scripts and every other begin just like "when we walking in the corridor" or other "introduction". This one look wrong... And I think that may be error on card, and this shouldn't be "671".

Does anyone know that this script is correct or there is error on card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heinrich Glumpler
Germany
Koeln
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

it is the same number in the german game.

If it is a typo, it wasn't correct during translation.

Sorry - that's all I can say about this.

Best Regards
Heinrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Martyn
United States
Guilford
VT
flag msg tools
EXCELSIOR!!!
badge
ZOMGALOMES!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny, I got this script the last time I played. I agree it's a little jarring in that it drops you right into the action, but we just sort of assumed it was for dramatic effect.

It is a weird script, though. Looking at it in the book, it's the only one I've seen so far where

Spoiler (click to reveal)
There are three choices to make, but two of them -- despite apparently leading to different scripts -- both end up at the same result.

One option says "see 1726" and the other "see 1586," but then 1586 simply reads "see 1726." So....

Not sure what's going on here, if it's a typo or just a change in narrative style. Either way, the script still works, you may just have to fill in some extra story. The encounter does suit the school environment, I think, so I'm inclined to think it's supposed to be there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marek Mydel
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is nothing wrong with the script. It does not appear in any other script as a continuation of a story so it must be the beginning. Maybe if the text said : The school basement is stuffy... it would be clearer that it connects with the reality impact for the shelled school but still, not every script must start the same way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Findziński
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
Maybe you are right... But I still wondering... what patrol? Who is that? If this script begin of hearing steps and hiding in stuffy basement, it'll be better.

But if this isn't continuation of another script, so everything is ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.