Hide
4 Posts

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Charybdis, Scylla or Ketos on land area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vianney Douillard
msg tools
It would be strange to see Charybdis, Scylla or Ketos on land area between ruins or in a forest with there tentacles coming out of the ground. But nothing in rulebook tell us it's not possible, So ? Do you think we can use theses units on any area ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Castro
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they can be used anywhere like most units. See page 13 of rule book for the description of what it means to be an "Aquatic units".

Thematically... yeah, looks a little odd, might just have to use a bit of imagination.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vianney Douillard
msg tools
That is what I thought.
Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Scylla is the strongest unit in the game.
She basically get's 4 unit's for free, that move to her for free and can each attack with 4 dice for free.
She has crazy high stats and is even a gem collector.

In essence all you need to do is move her towards the Omphalos as quickly as you can and then stand your ground there. Then come pick up the Omphalos with your god. If this god is Poseidon, then you even get a movement-type power to move Scylla even faster. Now add in the sirens and you can lure the enemies towards Scylla for a final munch munch.

I'll try this approach in my next game and let you know how it turns out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.