Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Willem Moransard
Netherlands
Amsterdam
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I finally put this on the table but for the life of me whenever I make a map I keep one open spot when I try to obey the rules.
Can you use door tokens to make of block doors? Am I just bad at this map puzzle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miller
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can absolutely use the door tokens to make doors! That's part of the fun, really.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davis
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll often need to use multiple hallway tiles to form a 2x2 open area somewhere on the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neal W
msg tools
If you watch the first bit of this video Brian talks through set up. At about 3 minutes he looks at adding doors and I found it to be very helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kODtfmdQVcc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Moransard
Netherlands
Amsterdam
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, feel quite the fool. Think I'm making this more difficult then it actually is

How many door tokens should I have? There's 2 in the counterstrike box.. At least in.mine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davis
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fillem wrote:
How many door tokens should I have? There's 2 in the counterstrike box.. At least in.mine

It should tell you on the contents listing at the front of the rulebook. I believe that 2 is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Moransard
Netherlands
Amsterdam
NH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the replies.
Just quickly browsed the setup part in the (updated) rulebook but can't find anything that explains the how and why of door placement. Weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neal W
msg tools
MCG isn't exactly known for making rulebooks that explain all of the little details about a game. Hopefully as they become just a development team that will change with a little more oversight from an experience publisher.

For now, just ask questions and don't feel foolish about it. Chances are that if you have a question about something then other people do as well and maybe they just haven't asked it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.