Popular Tags: [View All]
TimBo
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game 1 compete and looking forward to Game 2. However we have been hamstrung by card 400, the first guidepost, being absent from the index. I’ve applied for a replacement via the website however, being keen to carry on, would appreciate someone posting the card under a spoiler so we don’t have to wait the 7-10 days anticipated for delivery. We were so keen to carry on we double checked every tuck box and even rifles through the bin to check the discarded shrink wrap in case we chucked it. Alas, no joy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TimBo: I'm sorry that card is missing! I'm not quite sure how that happened, as the manufacturing process we used ensures that all cards are automated. Perhaps it somehow got loose and is laying on the factory floor in Shenzhen.

This is the card you're missing:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TimBo
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
TimBo: I'm sorry that card is missing! I'm not quite sure how that happened, as the manufacturing process we used ensures that all cards are automated. Perhaps it somehow got loose and is laying on the factory floor in Shenzhen.

This is the card you're missing:

Thank you Jamey. Appreciate the prompt reply
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TimBo
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To clarify, is the victor the person who has the most total coins plus resources and that is the person who chooses which bonus crate to open?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, check out card 20 (it's the rule card for Guideposts--you should have already put it in the Chronicle).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Lavender
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
Klaatu barada nikto.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. Just wow, on the designer to customer response, here. WOW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's what I'm here for!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Montagne
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished game 1, but didn't see anything about a guidepost for game 2. Did we miss something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Please make sure you have extracted cards 19, 20, and 21 from the Index. 21 is the card with the stop sign on it--it's probably at the front of your Index right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
That's what I'm here for!

No, you're here to create awesome games for us to play. That you are so responsive to questions is a bonus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Becq! After months of waiting, do you finally have your copy of Charterstone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, but I got my shipping notice today, and have been led to believe it will arrive on Monday (followed by the first game on Thursday, I hope).

Looking forward to it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Koneko: A PvP worker placement game set in a very Feline Feudal Japan........
badge
Celtic Connection Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy today - Yay.
Missing 2 red influence markers - Boo.

Not a huge problem as we're only playing a 2 player, I just borrowed 2 from an unused chest.

Can't wait to play some more tomorrow night. I managed to win the first game somehow even though my missus played a better game imo. I got lucky because she was stalling on using her last influence to trigger game end so I kept bumping myself off the bricks to build my supply, the kept bumping myself off the kiln to teade tgdm for coins and VP. I think I won by 8 but that tactic earned me about 12 points in the end. She has a huge advantage for game 2 though, lots of cards from the market so I think she'll win next game comfortably.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about the missing tokens! We can get them to you soon if you fill this out: http://stonemaiergames.com/replacement-parts/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Koneko: A PvP worker placement game set in a very Feline Feudal Japan........
badge
Celtic Connection Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jamey, you're a superstar.

I'll hold off on filling out that form for now, I'm happy to continue using tokens from an unused chest in the interim and there are still 4 boxes I'm yet to open. I don't expect anything else will be missing, but just in case I'll hold off until I've opened everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moustic Stic
msg tools
Hello sir !

I don't wanna open a new thread (i will eventually) about it...
But i just open the index (merry xmas me ! ) and the card n°2 is missing : /

The french edition.. but i'm pretty sure i would be able to translate if needed.
I just send an email to surfin meeple but hey, i give it a shot here !

PS : oh... meanwhile i found how to open a ticket to support !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you'd like an image of the English version of the card so you can proceed to play, you can request it here or e-mail me at jamey@stonemaiergames.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elden Le
United States
Las Vegas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We finished game two yesterday and scratched off this card. Where do I find crate A or B?

The only cards I remembered having on the side was 400 and the one with the STOP on it.

Amazing game so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crates A and B are listed on the index. On the large version, they are on the back side of it. There is no physical card for any of the alphabetical crates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elden Le
United States
Las Vegas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wow definitely missed that. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ariel Kay

New Orleans
Louisiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jamey,

On this card it says "if you want a reward for all the coins you've collected" but then when you open the crate everyone gets the bonus for coins. I was wondering if this was made intentionally grey so that the person picks the angry or happy king believing that only they get the bonus, but then everyone gets the bonus. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That wasn't the intention. The "you" does refer to what you want (the person making the choice), but it's not meant to mislead that player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Boomhower
United States
Fairfield
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Negotiator wrote:
Game 1 compete and looking forward to Game 2. However we have been hamstrung by card 400, the first guidepost, being absent from the index. I’ve applied for a replacement via the website however, being keen to carry on, would appreciate someone posting the card under a spoiler so we don’t have to wait the 7-10 days anticipated for delivery. We were so keen to carry on we double checked every tuck box and even rifles through the bin to check the discarded shrink wrap in case we chucked it. Alas, no joy.

I, too, was missing card 400 for our second game but the first time around. Thanks for the post Jamey!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.