Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gert van Bruggen
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question

In the Rules page 19 latest rulebook.
It says after u dice are rolled feel free to do any of the following, in no particular order.

Resolve target DMG ...

Resolve Non-Targets ...

Allocate Active lockets & backup Plan Dice .....

Use your Backup Plan?
So i can only use my backup Plan after i did roll my Attack dice/ Def dice
What if i can't roll attack dice anymore (Break) and i don't have Dev ( Tantrum starts with 0)
but i have 4 bones in my backup Plan so i could charge my Axe Collector can i use the backup plan

Also, do i need to have a Target to roll my Dev dice.
Same for the baddies can / should they roll their dev dice if they don't have a target.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FreakGIB wrote:
What if i can't roll attack dice anymore (Break) and i don't have Dev ( Tantrum starts with 0) but i have 4 bones in my backup Plan so i could charge my Axe Collector can i use the backup plan

Of course you can use your BP then. Your dice rolling phase contained 0 dice. The point here is you can't BP first and roll your dice after.

FreakGIB wrote:
Also, do i need to have a Target to roll my Dev dice.
Same for the baddies can / should they roll their dev dice if they don't have a target.

No, you don't need a target to roll Def dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Snyder
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Interesting example, but I would say you could use the backup plan even if you have no dice to roll. I would definitely try not to get myself in that position though... Remember you have to have a target to roll attack dice, but you don't have to use them as attack against the enemy, especially if it will break all of your attack dice and you don't kill them for some reason. At least that way you could attempt to roll for something better or bones.

You do not have to have a target to roll defense dice. Also remember, you can slot defense dice and then re-roll active defense dice if you want to try and get better defense or bones.

Yes, baddies roll defense dice if they don't have a target. Remember though, if they already have 1 defense dice on them, they won't re-roll it if they only have 1. If they have 1 active and can roll 2, then they will roll 1 additional one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.