Subject: Sugar Land/Katy board game group page rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zach
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Hi guys,
Made a FB page for meet ups in Sugar Land. Don't know if it'll go anywhere but there's no good FLGSs in Sugar Land to facilitate community so figured it's worth a shot.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/890532831112475
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Barasona
United States
Snoqualmie
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw Sugar Land is my hometown! Miss that place! Hope you get a good game group going!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zach, I run the Katy group. I also run the Houston Tabletop Gamers page on Facebook. If you want to post a shout-out to players on the Facebook page, then you're welcome to give it a shot. There's always the Meetup group too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Trump wrote:
Zach, I run the Katy group. I also run the Houston Tabletop Gamers page on Facebook. If you want to post a shout-out to players on the Facebook page, then you're welcome to give it a shot. There's always the Meetup group too.

I didn’t even know there was a Katy group. I’m not sure if both are needed! I might just join yours instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While our BGG guild isn't used much, the Saturday event is correct. You can also find the links to Meetup and Facebook there.

https://boardgamegeek.com/guild/536
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MARISA S
United States
SUGARLAND
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for setting that up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.