al Cann
United States
Warwick
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since I hate spoilers, I will give you another chance to avoid the spoiler. I want to make sure that something I am doing in my first game in October is legal. If you have not read the legacy deck for your first game in October ... do not continue.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Fact#1: To use Broadcast Misinformation to move a Hollow Men figure, a character must possess a card matching the color of the Hollow Men city.

Fact #2: Cards transferred using the transmit action, must match the color of the city from which the transfer originates from.

Question: Does Broadcast misinformation also have to match the color of the city from which the action comes from in addition to the character possessing the card matching the color of the city that the Hollow Men figure is moving from?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Vesci
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)

#1 False - you need to be in a city that matches the HMs city color and has a tower. You don't need a card

#2 True
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
al Cann
United States
Warwick
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks ... I knew that about #1, don't know why I said otherwise and that removes the necessity of the question.

Appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.