per gundtoft
Denmark
8220 Brabrand
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi
If I roll a 6 can I then use all my 6 actions to move my men (for example my archers) 6 fields. That would mean my horsemen can move 12 fields! Or can my infantry only move 1 field per turn and cavalery 2 fields per turn? If the last is true sometimes you would not be able to use all your actions.
thanks
per

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:movement in minas tirith game
peargun (#31133),
Yes, you could assuming they (the archers) are all in the same space. If not, you could move six different archers or spaces 1 space, or any combination of moves. I've had a few instances where I couldn't use all my actions or didn't want to. It's not uncommon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
per gundtoft
Denmark
8220 Brabrand
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Thank you for that answer Walt Mulder. Now another problem has come up. If you have a leader and one infantery or horseman, is it then impossible to attack, since you have to leave one behind in the area from which you attack from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
peargun (#31338),
I don't have the rules in front of me, but I think you're misinterpreting them. You don't move into the enemy space to attack it with ground forces (infantry/cavalry). You attack from the adjacent space. If you win, it would still take an action to move units into the empty space and you don't have to leave units behind. I can think of a few times where I eliminated all the units from a wall or other space but didn't have a remaining action to take control of it. This isn't like Risk where you must leave one unit behind in the area you attack from. Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.