Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Dragonfire» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2/3 Player game lack of rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So I read the pdf more or less top to bottom did I miss where it says what cards to add to your deck if your doing dual class in a low player game?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RM Jordan
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Detailed on page 5 in the top sidebar.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
So I read the pdf more or less top to bottom did I miss where it says what cards to add to your deck if your doing dual class in a low player game?


p5, p27, p28
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It only says replace 1 card but another bar I read to help you figure what to switch out for Bless seems to say you have cards of your other class. Or does it naturally assume your picking a class with basic your other would have secandary of to begin with?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
It only says replace 1 card but another bar I read to help you figure what to switch out for Bless seems to say you have cards of your other class. Or does it naturally assume your picking a class with basic your other would have secandary of to begin with?


Page 5 is all you need.

I recommend reading it a few times if it's unclear what's happening.

I also recommend picking character shields and setting up the equipment packs as printed before the Bless swap out to understand what they're trying to tell you.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh! Sorry... I get hyper and tend to jump the gun often.. I see now the'second' class doesn't affect starting pack just let you buy out of color and still win checks if you get said color.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles A. Smith
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
To learn the rules I am playing solo with 3 characters, my fighter also a Deception Class. In addition to swapping one of his fighter cards for "Bless," I am adding one basic Deception card to her equipment pack. Seems only fair for her role. Once I prove to myself that I know how to play by winning, I'll jettison the crutch. I think there might be a feature at some point I could use to make it official. This is a very challenging solo game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Beeman
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Houston, TX
badge
Little Light
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Greybear wrote:
To learn the rules I am playing solo with 3 characters, my fighter also a Deception Class. In addition to swapping one of his fighter cards for "Bless," I am adding one basic Deception card to her equipment pack. Seems only fair for her role. Once I prove to myself that I know how to play by winning, I'll jettison the crutch. I think there might be a feature at some point I could use to make it official. This is a very challenging solo game.


There are features that let you add cards, but you shouldn't do this. You get the bless because you have to double up, which counts as ANY color as an assist so the added stealth isn't needed.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Thompson
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Greybear wrote:
To learn the rules I am playing solo with 3 characters, my fighter also a Deception Class. In addition to swapping one of his fighter cards for "Bless," I am adding one basic Deception card to her equipment pack. Seems only fair for her role. Once I prove to myself that I know how to play by winning, I'll jettison the crutch. I think there might be a feature at some point I could use to make it official. This is a very challenging solo game.


Adding another basic card is actually hurting you. It's not a crutch - it's a stumbling block.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Greybear wrote:
To learn the rules I am playing solo with 3 characters, my fighter also a Deception Class. In addition to swapping one of his fighter cards for "Bless," I am adding one basic Deception card to her equipment pack. Seems only fair for her role. Once I prove to myself that I know how to play by winning, I'll jettison the crutch. I think there might be a feature at some point I could use to make it official. This is a very challenging solo game.


Adding a basic card is a 10xp feature.

Half of the red cards are $2. There is no need for the crutch.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.